Menu

Parmasan Crusted Potatoes

Parmesan Crusted Potatoes






I am just going to get this out of the way now.  These potatoes are fantastically delicious, period.  Also, they're super easy to make and I seriously doubt you'll have leftovers either.  Sounds too good to be true I know, but they're that awesome.  


Enough chit chatting and let's get to the business end of this.  

Here's my process.  

1 - Washed two pounds of potatoes.  I used a red potato, but can use a russet, white, or gold/yellow if you want.  

2 - Dry them well.  This allows items to adhere to the potato.  

3 - Cut potatoes in 1" chunks and place in a large bowl.  

4 - Take 1 teaspoon - 1 tablespoon (I used more potatoes) of canola oil and drizzle over potatoes.  

5 - Add 2 teaspoons of kosher salt

6  - Add 1 teaspoon of pepper (or to taste/liking).  

7 - Add 1-2 teaspoons of oregano (can use an Italian seasoning or Herbes de Provence too)

8 - Add 1-2 teaspoons parsley flakes. 

9 - Add 1/4 - 1/2 cup parmesan cheese (grated or shredded (I used shredded)). 

10 -  Toss around in the bowl to coat well.  

11 - Grease a baking sheet pan with butter.  

12 - Place potatoes in one layer on the pan.  

13 - Cook 400° for 30-40 mins or until the potatoes are done and crusty.  If you like a more crust, you'll be in the 40 min range.  Less crust, around the 30 min mark.  


14 - Enjoy!  We made had these with some homemade ranch dressing.  
Cutting the potatoes. 




Cubed potatoes in the bowl.  

Adding seasoning. 
Seasoned up and ready to be placed on the baking sheet.  



Placing on the baking sheet pan. 

Right out of the oven.  Nom... Nom...

Had ours with a pork chop and slaw.  The potatoes were the star of the show!  

Ingredients: 

2 lbs potatoes (whatever you have)
1-2 tablespoons canola oil
1/2 tablespoon butter (for pan)
1-2 teaspoons salt
1-2 teaspoons pepper
1-2 teaspoons oregano (or Italian seasoning or herbes de provence)
1 teaspoon parsley flake (really for looks)
1/4-1/2 cup parmesan cheese (can use grated or shredded (please use fresh)). 


2 comments:

  1. Oh that's going on my list for a cheat day. Don't eat taters like I used to, not allowed, but I will try these ones. Look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Griffin! I need to follow your routine, but I love taters!

    ReplyDelete

Recent Post

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *