Menu

Homemade English Muffins on the Blackstone Griddle



These were very simple (a little time involved, but I had great company) and delicious.  I used King Arthur's Recipe HERE and didn't have any trouble with it. 

I would have like my "nooks and crannys" to be larger, however, they still tasted great.  You'll need to play around with the temperature, as 205°-207° seemed to work better and the muffin not be "doughie"

I did let the dough rise for 2 hrs after I mixed, and then I placed in the fridge overnight.  It's possible that could have an effect.  Maybe I should have let rise lesser, maybe 45min, then into the fridge.  I will certainly play around to get larger holes, but these are still good as they are. 

Stay tuned for a breakfast video using these English muffins! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Post

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *